Xiaomi Redmi K30 smartphone was released in the year 2019. The phone comes with a 6.67 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Xiaomi Redmi K30 is powered by an Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) and comes with 6GB,8GB of RAM.
The device runs Android 10; MIUI 11 from stock (current till the moment this page is created. The device may support later upgrades) as it is most likely upgradable to later OS. It is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- OS : Android 10; MIUI 11
- CPU : Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- RAM : 64GB,128GB,256GB RAM
- ROM : 6GB,8GB ROM
- Screen Size : 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Main Camera :64 MP
- Year Released : Coming soon. Exp. release date 2019, December 12
- Models : M1912G7BE, M1912G7BC
- Price: About 210 EUR