Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro smartphone was released in the year 2019. The phone comes with a 6.47 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels at a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is powered by an Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) and comes with 8GB of RAM.
The device runs Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11 from stock (current till the moment this page is created. The device may support later upgrades) as it is most likely upgradable to later OS. It is powered by a Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery
- OS : Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- CPU : Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Chipset : Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- RAM : 256GB RAM
- ROM : 8GB ROM
- Screen Size : 6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~87.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery : Non-removable Li-Po 5260 mAh battery
- Main Camera :108 MP
- Year Released : Coming soon. Exp. release 2019, December
- Models : -
- Price: $ 584.00