Nokia X+ smartphone was released in the year 2014. The phone comes with a 4.0 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels at a pixel density of 233 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Nokia X+ is powered by a Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5 and comes with 768MB of RAM.
The device runs Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean); X platform 1 from stock (current till the moment this page is created. The device may support later upgrades) as it is most likely upgradable to later OS. It is powered by a Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery (BN-01)
- OS : Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean); X platform 1
- CPU : Dual-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon S4 Play
- RAM : 768B RAM
- ROM :4GB ROM
- Screen Size : 4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~62.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery : Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery (BN-01)
- Main Camera : 3.15 MP
- Year Released : Available. Released 2014,May
- Models : -
- Price: About 120 EUR