Nokia Lumia 520 smartphone was released in the year 2013. The phone comes with a 4.0 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels at a pixel density of 233 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Nokia Lumia 520 is powered by a Dual-core 1.0 GHz and comes with 512MB of RAM.
The device runs Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradable to 8.1 from stock (current till the moment this page is created. The device may support later upgrades) as it is most likely upgradable to later OS. It is powered by a Removable Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery (BL-5J)
- OS : Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradable to 8.1
- CPU : Dual-core 1.0 GHz
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8227
- RAM : 512MB RAM
- ROM : 8GB ROM
- Screen Size : 4.0 inches, 45.5 cm2 (~59.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery : Removable Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery (BL-5J)
- Main Camera : 5 MP
- Year Released : Discontinued
- Models : -
- Price: About 70 EUR