Nokia 5 smartphone was released in the year 2017. The phone comes with a 5.2 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at a pixel density of 282 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Nokia 5 is powered by an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and comes with 2GB,3GB of RAM.
The device runs Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) from stock (current till the moment this page is created. The device October support later upgrades) as it is most likely upgradable to later OS. It is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- OS : Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- CPU : Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 (28 nm)
- RAM :2GB,3GB RAM
- ROM :16GB ROM
- Screen Size : 5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~68.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Main Camera : 13 MP
- Year Released : Available. Released 2017,July
- Models : TA-1053, TA-1024, TA-1044, TA-1027
- Price: $ 99.00 / £ 94.99 / ₹ 6,490