Nokia 3.1 smartphone was released in the year 2018. The phone comes with a 5.2 inches touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels at a pixel density of 310 pixels per inch (ppi).
The Nokia3.1 is powered by an Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53) and comes with 3GB,2GB of RAM.
The device runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One One from stock (current till the moment this page is created. The device may support later upgrades) as it is most likely upgradable to later OS. It is powered by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery.
- OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- CPU : Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm)
- RAM :3GB,2GBB RAM
- ROM :32GB,16GB ROM
- Screen Size : 5.2 inches, 69.8 cm2 (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Battery : Non-removable Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery
- Main Camera : 13 MP
- Year Released : Available. Released 2018,May
- Models : TA-1049, TA-1057, TA-1063, TA-1070, TA-1074
- Price:$ 109.00 / £ 78.98 / € 115.00 / ₹ 6,390